5 Night - 6 Days Kashmir Backpack Tour
5 Nights / 6 Days
Destination Covered : Srinagar, Pahalgam, Sonamarg, Gulmarg, Shankaracharya Temple, Dal Lake, Shalimar Garden, Nishat Garden
Tour Activities : Mountaineering
Tour Themes : Hill Stations & Valleys
Srinagar, Pahalgam and Sonamarg Tour Overview
Double Sharing = INR 19, 499/- Per person
Triple Sharing = INR 18, 499/- Per person
Srinagar, Pahalgam and Sonamarg Tour Itinerary
On this day, you will be arriving in Srinagar.
Upon arriving in this gorgeous city, you will be warmly received by our representatives.
Post checking-in, get freshened up and by late afternoon, walk till the scenic Boulevard Road that is situated along the picturesque Dal Lake.
Completing the ride, return to the hotel for your dinner and overnight stay in Srinagar
Following today’s delicious breakfast at the Srinagar hotel, you will be driven to the enchanting valleys of Gulmarg.
The drive to Gulmarg will keep you enthralled with the astounding views of the Nanga Parbat; you can also catch the panoramic views of Gulmarg from Tangmarg
Come back to Srinagar
Dinner and overnight stay will be in a hotel.
Morning after Breakfast we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir.
Visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows (at your own cost).
Dinner and overnight stay at Pahalgam hotel.
Today, after having breakfast in the hotel , you will be driven to the beautiful Mughal Gardens, CheshmaShahi or the ‘Royal Spring’, PariMahal or the ‘Palace of the Fairies’, Shalimar Garden or the ‘Garden of Love’, Nishat Garden or the ‘Garden of Pleasure’ and Shankaracharya Temple.
Dinner and overnight stay will be in a hotel in Srinagar.
Today morning, after having breakfast at the hotel, you will be driven to Sonmarg .
Sonmarg is located around 1,000 ft. above the sea level and is also known as the ‘Meadow of Gold’.
On your arrival in the hill station of Sonmarg , which is also the origin of several Himalayan treks, you can hire a pony and ride up to the magnificent Glaciers, Witness and enjoy the amazing views all around the glacier and by evening,
Drive back to Srinagar.
Dinner and overnight stay will be in the hotel.
Wake up with the most scenic views in front.
Have breakfast and check out.
Then flyback to your respective destinations with the mesmerizing views and memories to cherish forever.
More Details about Srinagar, Pahalgam and Sonamarg Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- Accommodation (5 Nights in Hotel & 1 Night in
Meals (5 Breakfast & 5 Dinners)
Transportation for pick up, drop and sightseeing)
Trip captain throughout the trip (From Srinagar)
Shikara Boat ride
Driver, Road tax, Vehicle Parking)
- Any personal Expenses / Adventure activities
Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
Candola Tickets, Hosre Rides etc.
Any kind of entry tickets/fees
Any Meals / Drinks other than Inclusion
- * 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
- To confirm the booking fill in the booking form which will be sent to you on email and pay a deposit of INR 4000/- per person will be required At the time of making the booking.
please send us scan copy of any photo ID.
Balance payment is to be made one day before departure. For the booking confirmation, the duly filled and signed booking form and photo ID copy is mandatory.
- No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However, If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- The booking sum is Rs. 4000 per seat. Seats are booked on a first come first served basis. The rest of sum is to be paid 3 days prior the trip. Alternatively, you can pay the rest on the day of departure after meeting us. (In Cash)
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.