Explore The Beauty Of Chopta Tungnath Tour
3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : Chopta
Tour Activities : Camping, Trekking, Mountaineering
Tour Themes : Hill Stations & Valleys
Chopta Tour Overview
Double Sharing - 7300/-pp
Triple Sharing - 6800/-pp
Quad Sharing - 6500/-pp
Pick up from Delhi at 10 PM After arriving, meet our guide and transfer to Ukhimath via Devprayag (Confluence of Alaknanda & Bhagirathi) and Rudraprayag (Confluence of Alaknanda & Mandakini River)
Reach Chopta & Check into your camps
Freshen up & relax for sometime
Post that explore the enchanting medows of village. Overnight stay in the camps
Wake up, have breakfast, and start your trek to Tungnath and Chandrashila to get the mesmerizing view of the sun rising from behind the mountains.
From tungnath is a steep climb to Chandrashila. You are now at Chandrashila peak which literally means the 'moonrock‘.
Spend your mesmerizing time at the Chandrashila peak and later trek down to Chopta by evening.
Have Dinner and overnight stay.
Wake up, in between the mighty mountains, and have breakfast.
Later check out the camps and head towards Sari village ( Starting point of Deoria Tal trek ).
From Sari you will start your trek to Deorital, it’s a trek of around 3 kms/1.5 hrs.
Later come back by noon and then depart back to Delhi with having mesmerizing views and loads of unforgettable memories with you. Next Day early morning reach Delhi.
More Details about Chopta Tour
- AP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Camps at Chopta.
5 meals will be provided throughout the trip. 2 meals
on Day 1 (Lunch + Dinner) + 2 meals on Day 2
(Breakfast + Dinner) + 1 meal on Day 3 (Breakfast).
Guide while Trekking.
Experienced trip captain throughout the trip.
- Any personal Expenses / Adventure activities.
Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Any kind of entry tickets/fees.
Any Meals & Drinks other than Inclusion.
- * 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
- To confirm the booking fill in the booking form which will be sent to you on email and pay a deposit of INR 2000/- per person will be required At the time of making the booking.
please send us scan copy of any photo ID.
Balance payment is to be made one day before departure. For the booking confirmation, the duly filled and signed booking form and photo ID copy is mandatory.
- No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However, If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.