Explore The Beauty Of Manali - Solang Tour
3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : Manali, Solang Valley, Manu Temple
Tour Activities : Camping, Paragliding, River Rafting, Mountaineering, Skiing
Tour Themes : Hill Stations & Valleys
Manali, Solang Valley and Manu Temple Tour Overview
Double Sharing - 7200/- pp
Triple Sharing - 6800/-pp
Quad Sharing - 6500/-pp
Manali, Solang Valley and Manu Temple Tour Itinerary
Start from Delhi by 07:30 PM. Reach Manali by next morning.
Reach Manali by morning. Check-in to the hotel, freshen up & have breakfast.
After relaxing opts for local sightseeing. Go for exploration to Manu Temple, Hadimba Devi Temple and Van Vihar & Mall Road.
In the Evening, Drive towards the magical street of Old Manali for Cafe Hopping.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Wake up with the beautiful sight in front of your eyes.
Have a delicious breakfast at the hotel and then drive towards Solang Valley to experience some snow activities like skiing, zorbing, ATV rides, etc.
Later come back to the hotel & Enjoy dinner with a Bonfire and Music.
Overnight stay in Manali.
Wake up to another beautiful morning & have breakfast.
After Checkout from the hotel, stroll around the hippie alleys of Old Manali.
You can go for River Rafting and Paragliding. Otherwise Second option is Jogini Water Fall.
Head back to Delhi with amazing trip memories and reach Delhi by next day early in the morning (6 AM).
More Details about Manali, Solang Valley and Manu Temple Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- Accommodation for 2 nights in a hotel at Manali.
4 meals will be provided throughout the trip. 1 meal
on Day 1 (Breakfast) + 2 meals on Day 2 (Breakfast
+ Dinner) + 1 meal on Day 3 (Breakfast).
Local and Solang Valley Sightseeing.
Guide while Trekking.
- Any personal Expenses / Adventure activities.
Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Any kind of entry tickets/fees.
Any Meals & Drinks other than Inclusion.
- * 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
- To confirm the booking fill in the booking form which will be sent to you on email and pay a deposit of INR 2000/- per person will be required At the time of making the booking.
please send us scan copy of any photo ID.
Balance payment is to be made one day before departure. For the booking confirmation, the duly filled and signed booking form and photo ID copy is mandatory.
- No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However, If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.